There are several ways to order your prescription.
- Online – follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
- In person - use your prescription counterfoil and clearly mark the items required. You can place the request in the box provided in our waiting area or through our letter box after surgery hours.
- By fax - to the relevant surgery number.
Please always give us the following information:
- Your name and address
- Your date of birth
- A contact telephone number
- The medication required and any message
- Where you would like to collect your medication from
We use the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS). For further information, please see EPS on the NHS website
Our practice is collaborating with NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) which is providing NHS numbers for those patients that may be suitable for electronic repeat dispensing prescriptions. The information is obtained from NHS prescriptions submitted to the NHSBSA. A member of our clinical team will contact these patients soon to explain the benefits of this service.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor at least once a year to review these regular medications and a notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow 72 hours for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.