There are several ways to order your prescription.
- Online – follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
- In person - use your prescription counterfoil and clearly mark the items required. You can place the request in the box provided in our waiting area or through our letter box after surgery hours.
- By fax - to the relevant surgery number.
Please always give us the following information:
- Your name and address
- Your date of birth
- A contact telephone number
- The medication required and any message
- Where you would like to collect your medication from
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor at least once a year to review these regular medications and a notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow 72 hours for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.